With the Regional Command Center, survey data is gathered in real-time throughout the point in time count and displayed in intuitive dashboards and maps.
Count Results are Updated in Real-Time Throughout the Night of the Count
Map View of All Incoming Surveys
- A real-time display of all incoming surveys and tallies in both list and map view. Regional count administrators can use this to validate the incoming submissions and redirect count volunteers as needed.
- A dashboard which summarizes key information such as the total number counted as well as demographics including age, gender, and veteran status;
- The Region Designation Web Service allows for the GPS locations collected from the various mobile devices to be associated with the HUD Continuum of Care. This feature allows multiple regions to host a single count effort yet have the counts attributed to the appropriate region.
- Tools to update and archive survey records as need be to ensure the data is ready for reporting.
- Ability to generate Point in Time Summary Reports for both the unsheltered and sheltered homeless populations. Both reports meet HUD requirements and can be generated with just a couple of clicks.
- Maps of the area which show the various locations where surveys were conducted, and people experiencing homelessness were observed, can be easily exported to PDF.
- Data export capabilities. This allows the data to be analyzed using tools such as Tableau and Excel.
"The Command Center allows us to monitor the work of count volunteers in real-time. If a volunteer strays out of their designated area, or isn't completing the surveys properly, we can send a text or place a call to guide them as needed."
- Jennifer Flynn, HMIS Administrator, City of Boston, MA